Paddington Public School

All students can be successful learners.

Telephone02 9361 6730

Kindergarten enrolment




We begin taking enrolments for Kindergarten the year before your child starts school.  You will need to provide the following documentation prior to your child starting school:

  •  Birth certificate or passport
  •  Complete Immunisation certificate
  •  Proof of residential address, (eg original copies of council rates notice, lease agreement, electricity account, statutory declaration etc)

Students arriving from overseas will need to bring their passports and visas when enrolling at school and special conditions may exist for some visa holders

Priority is given to children who live within the school boundary and then to siblings of out of area students. Out of area applications for enrolment are only offered if a vacancy exists.

Click Here, for Kindergarten Enrolment.

Related content